Join The Elite Parking Solutions Team!
Help Wanted - Part-Time and Full-Time Valet Parking Attendants
- Enjoy spending your days at gorgeous Country Clubs, upscale restaurants, rolling golf courses and stylish venues
- Desire flexible scheduling and good work/life balance
- Are friendly, dependable, and dedicated to your work
- Want to be a valuable member of a team instead of another faceless employee
...then Elite Valet Parking wants YOU!
Elite Valet Parking is a professional valet catering to corporate and private clients across all of Southeast Michigan, and we are looking to grow our team! Our professional reputation and luxurious approach to hospitality sets us apart from the rest of the industry, and we rely on our drivers to create an engaging, welcoming atmosphere for every one of our customers. If you’re looking for a job that allows you to stay fit and earn good money while also working outdoors, apply with us today!
Valet Job Responsibilities:
Greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle doors.
Retrieve keys from guest; issues ticket to guest.
Park guest’s car in designated area; ensure safe and appropriate orientation of all guest vehicles.
Engage each guest individually, actively working to enhance their experience through personalized conversation and anticipating needs.
Full or Part-Time:
Part-time and full-time available
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s licenses with a clean safety record
- Must be able to spend hours at a time on your feet.
- Must be able to perform dynamic movement (sit-to-stand, bending, walking, jogging) without tiring
- Must be comfortable working primarily outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
Elite Valet Parking is growing fast, and we are searching for enthusiastic, dedicated valets to grow with us. If you are looking for ‘just another job’, be forewarned: you might find a career!